To start the return/exchange process for your order, please enter your email address or phone number and the order number below.
How do I return?
- Enter your order number and email address in the fields above and click Start
- Follow the instructions and select the items you want to return or exchange
- Please make sure you give details of what you want to do (exchange or refund), within the package, as well.
- You will get a confirmation email with the shipping guidelines once the return or exchange request is approved
What items are returnable?
You can return your items within 30 days of receipt of your shipment.
One pair of boots only per customer within the UK may be returned for free within 30 days of the order. They must be in their original condition and follow the below reasonable care criteria:
You have a legal obligation to take reasonable care of the boots while they are in your possession.
You can open the packaging to look at and try on the boots. The boots mustn't be worn outside, and no scuffing should appear on the sole. Tags should not be removed, The original packaging should be retained.
If you don't take reasonable care before returning the boots to us you may have to compensate us.
Unfortunately, we can't stop an order once it has been confirmed by us. If you change your mind about your order after this point, you can return the boots in accordance with this Returns Policy.
Free gifts or promotional items are not returnable!
Are there any charges for return?
- There are no charges to return one pair of boots within 30 days of your order
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable
How soon will I get my refund?
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved (order was less than 30 days ago), then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to the original method of payment, within 10 working days.
If returning from outside the UK or a second pair of boots:
Please note that we are not responsible for return postage, so we recommend that you obtain proof of postage or return them tracked.
Any claims for lost boots will not be accepted if proof of postage has not been obtained.